How do celebrity deaths affect you?

1. Arthur Windermere profile image82
    Arthur Windermereposted 8 years ago

How do celebrity deaths affect you?

When you hear from the news that some celebrity has died, how do you tend to react? Are you upset? Unperturbed? Maybe you feel you should pay tribute? Perhaps you'd like to share an anecdote of a celebrity death that troubled you. Answer as you like.

2. profile image52
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

when MJ passed i was touched shortly afterward. i now know he's @ peace. i watched This Is It. what i learned about him in this documentary told me that he was actually a VERY loving person despite what was said about him. according 2 what i learned from the documentary, i strongly doubt he ever did anything he was accused of. anyway, it doesn't matter anymore b/c he's now @ peace; he's in a far better place. i know that if we'd ever met we would've clicked right off the bat b/c we're BOTH survivors of childhood abuse. there's a bond there between survivors. that bond can never b broken. i know we'll know each other in Heaven. we'll know as we're known. in fact, i'm not sure if he may not b watching from Heaven; we just never know. in case he IS, i'm gonna continue on my best behavior as i always am. i'm glad he's in Heaven @ Peace w/ God.

Love Lives Forever

3. DanuckInUSA profile image61
    DanuckInUSAposted 7 years ago

minimally. We all pass on it makes way for new great talent to rise. It is the feeling of the changing of the guard, for some it is hard but for me it is exciting!

working