Does anyone understand the ending of wolfs rain?

1. profile image47
    MarbleCookieposted 7 years ago

Does anyone understand the ending of wolfs rain?

At the end of wolfs rain kiba finally defeats darcia then paradise opens and he then slowly sinks into the water. but here is the part i don't get! Eventually at the end you see kiba,tsume, toboe and hige doing their normal things

but i what don't get is since cause their all doing their own thing it looks like they don't know each other and that's what really confuses me does anyone know? because my brain is saying it looks like they all don't know each other. but i find a hard time believing that does anyone know the answer?

2. profile image45
    alexanderlexxposted 7 years ago

Yes..but it is really hard to explain correctly.
    Even though Kiba gave his life to open paradise, and Darcia's eye infects it, it seems to me that it means there is no complete paradise here on Earth. There can be no good without evil, and vice versa, but this is my own belief and that's what it seems like to me. The part where they all come back normally and not knowing each other could be that they make have to take that journey all over again in order to achieve happiness again.
    You asked a really deep question lol, I thought no one except me ever thought about that!

working