jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

What are some good Christian music for kids, especially one that likes pop music

1. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

What are some good Christian music for kids, especially one that likes pop music!

2. elissaurban profile image56
    elissaurbanposted 7 years ago

Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, that is all I can think of right now!

3. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Obviously you have not instilled proper Christian brainwashing ( I mean, values ) in your kids it they like any type of pop music.

4. solar.power profile image56
    solar.powerposted 7 years ago

Yes I agree with Elissaurban, Chris Tomlin is pretty good.

5. vr106 profile image60
    vr106posted 7 years ago

My pre-teens really like family force 5, Hawk Nelson and DC Talk.

1. profile image54
      CsBeastposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Having toured with Hawk Nelson and FF5 It is very easy to say that they live their lives for god and are extremely talented musicians

6. LonnieSmalley profile image80
    LonnieSmalleyposted 7 years ago

DC Talk, Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, Switchfoot, Michael W Smith, Mercy Me, Toby Mac, Steven Curtis Chapmen, 3rd Day

7. VirginiaLynne profile image98
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

If by kids you mean under 10, you might try Go Fish and the Seeds Family Worship Albums.  I have a hub on teaching kids about God which talks about them and gives links.

8. renee21 profile image83
    renee21posted 4 years ago

I love the Gaither Vocal Band.  Some of their music can get a little peppy.  (I myself don't care for pop music)  You could also try Casting Crowns.

9. profile image54
    CsBeastposted 3 years ago

Well I'm the drummer for a christian popular pop band called Everyday Sunday.  We also have good friends in bands such as Switchfoot and hawk Nelson that also have very clean christian songs!

working