jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is Michael Jackson the real King Of Pop?

1. samman profile image60
    sammanposted 7 years ago

Is Michael Jackson the real King Of Pop?

2. profile image50
    Chengiz Khanposted 7 years ago

Absoluetly.No one can ever trace the path he had acheived.The winner of 13 grammy and holding the guinness record of maximum number of album sold for his 'THRILLER' who else can be the king of pop other than MJ

3. jondav profile image77
    jondavposted 7 years ago

For all his faults (and he had LOTS) in his prime there was no-one better.

4. profile image52
    andrewgrewposted 7 years ago

MJ - King of Pop
    Elvis - King of ROCK.

Its true....................

5. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

The King Of Pop was who he was. In life we all fall short when we're in the public eyes from childhood to adulthood from a certain point of view. However I believe though all of his faults I only see and remember his successes and positivity. I don't think he was an insult to his race at all. I believe his upbringing had many challenges however he always wanted to recreate his image, though if I was him I wouldn't have done all that he has done regarding his skin. Over all he is still the KING OF POP, I would even go as far o say he was the greatest entertainer thus far.

Please check out my hub on him>

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-tribute-of-Mi … r-the-fans

6. profile image50
    Marciiposted 7 years ago

He was the King of Pop he did different tyoes of music had iconic dance moves and a intriguing voice he was a wonderful humanitarian and shou;d be the King of Music and Dance

7. rajivnandy profile image60
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

well honestly ...its true tht he introduced the concept of music video bt i dont think he is god or sumthin ....you can call him the pioneer of  pop though.
    he was a good singer alrite ..bt because of the number of transgressions he's commiited in his personal lyf ,u cant really call him god .

working