jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favourite music and why?

1. ethel smith profile image81
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

What is your favourite music and why?

2. waynet profile image80
    waynetposted 7 years ago

My favourite music for awhile now is movie soundtracks, sometimes the music is so great when drawing whilst listening to my headphones, especially if the music is full orchestral music too!

3. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

Anything that I can clearly understand the words to that has good meaningful lyrics.

4. Petroley profile image60
    Petroleyposted 7 years ago

My favorite music is Rap. I prefer Balkan Hip Hop, social themes, like songs about hard life in Bosnia, about politician problems. But I also listen HIP HOP KINGS, like Emin3m and 2Pac. Why I am listen it? Because I can find my self in almost every song, I feel that rap energy always. I also rapping but I am still just a beginner without any quality hardwares. Just Mic, headphones and PC.

Have a Great day

5. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I generally enjoy pop music. I love Asian singers especially like Wang Lee Hom, Dong Bang Shin Ki and Jacky Cheung. As I enjoy watching Korean dramas I also love their soundtracks. You're Beautiful (Korean drama) has great songs. http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-3-Korean-Dramas-in-2009

6. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Gospel music, I work with music playing  all the time its so soothing and I just  feel so good singing with it!!

7. Melodies profile image53
    Melodiesposted 7 years ago

I listen to any kind of music, and I find wonderful song from all music genres.

Perhaps, I love pop music and classical music for their beautiful melodies. I don't like most rap songs since they are speeches and rhythm rather than music.

With me, true music is always my favorite!

8. Jaynie2000 profile image92
    Jaynie2000posted 7 years ago

I can't pick a favorite because music plays on my moods, and typically influences those moods as well. So the genre I prefer depends upon how I'm feeling in any given moment. Often it's alternative; occasionally dance music; adult contemporary or jazz. My favorite artists include Dave Matthews; Norah Jones; Garbage; Alanis Morrissette; Green Day; Ingrid Michaelson; Sade; U2; the Beatles; the Rolling Stones; Queen; Elton John; Marilyn Manson; Sting and Lyle Lovett.

I often like artists that push the envelope and those that have a social conscience. Of course, sometimes it's just about a good beat.

working