jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

A Movie Character That Best Describes You

1. fierycj profile image78
    fierycjposted 8 years ago

Denzel Washington's character in Training Day readily comes to mind - i'm not crooked though, but the swagger, the sense of humour, the devilish personality, and the street smarts are all very familiar to me. How about you?

1. Sharing Insight profile image78
      Sharing Insightposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That's weird training day is on...or was on amc...ummm I was watching for a bit anyway Denzel... he played that  that bad-doer guy well...crooked indeed...poor ethan...

anyway...for me oona(lil fairy) comes to mind from Legend...smile  what a contrast from yours...lol

fierycjposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Guess you're a sweetheart...not a bad thing....lol.

2. oakleighvermont profile image55
      oakleighvermontposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones series... professorial, but skilled, athletic and worldly... Of course I am taller, better-looking, younger and most definitely humbler than Mr. Ford.

I didnt know Ford proud. Lol.

2. blondepoet profile image74
    blondepoetposted 8 years ago

I am thinking hard Fiery will report back...smile smile

3. Ladybird33 profile image48
    Ladybird33posted 8 years ago

fierycj, excellent question!  I would say the best character that describes me is Reese Whitherspoon in "Sweet Home Alabama" ambitious, funny, kind and witty...that's me.

Okay, but you're way cuter than Reese, Ladybird.

4. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 8 years ago

I would have to say Luke Wilsons character in "Old School" comes to mind.  Down to earth kinda guy that gets involved in crazy fun stuff all the time.  Sometimes my doing, sometimes my friends doing.

1. cynthiaalise profile image60
      cynthiaaliseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I would have to say...hm...CAT WOMAN!!!!!!

5. onthewriteside profile image61
    onthewritesideposted 8 years ago

I would have to say Gary Cooper in King Vidor's rendition of Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead (1949).  He was the epitome of the guy that stood his ground based on his personal values no matter what price was offered.  He would gladly take the job as long as he was able to "do it his way"...with no compromise.  He stuck by his guns, and eventually became a huge hit...much like the real-life Frank Lloyd Wright.

6. Pamda Man profile image52
    Pamda Manposted 8 years ago

Joker from Batman

working