jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite comedy movie of all time?

1. Fullerman5000 profile image60
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

What is your favorite comedy movie of all time?

There are so many great comedy movies. My favorite use to be grandma's boy until the hangover came out. Two hilarrious films. National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon One comes in a close second.

2. Heuchera profile image78
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

Caddyshack.  I've heard that the writers didn't even have anything on paper for Bill Murray; he just ad libbed the whole thing.  True?  Maybe, but even if not, he brought us a hilarious character, and there were many more in the movie, as well.

3. triosol profile image59
    triosolposted 7 years ago

My all time faviorite comedy movie is Tom n Jerry.

4. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

I like romantic comedies. My favorite comedies are "Love actually", "Overboard" and "What women want"

5. MR.POINT OF VIEW profile image58
    MR.POINT OF VIEWposted 7 years ago

Man The Toy was the funnest movie I've every seen. Man it's old. Done in the 70's or some sh*t like that but that's my answer.

6. profile image0
    wicklesscandlesposted 7 years ago

Dumb and Dumber  Jim Carey is way too funny.

7. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Titanic, hands down... That ending is PRICELESS!

8. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

An old one-- "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"--  from the early 60's --partly because part of the chase scene was filmed on the street where my dad's printing business was located in Long Beach CA.-- and partly because it was very funny with cameo bits from a dozen or so comedians and comedy actors of that decade. It is still shown occasionally on TV.

9. SIJO1 profile image72
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

I like Liar Liar with Jim Carey it just crack me up everytime.My cousin Vinny is also anothe funny one but i also agree with you that the Hangover is a great movie

Closed to reply

working