jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

im sorry but this is the only way i know how to communicate

1. profile image45
    jesusthanksposted 7 years ago

im sorry but this is the only way i know how to communicate

they have alot of problems like, my best friend used to get paralyzed at night and then his door would open and this big man with alot of layers of clothe next to a shorter fater guy with a lamp would come in a torment him then a little man would run around his bed. and many other things. and this girl that sees things too., a friend that is the worse case has problems in his dreams .he has people talking to him telling him things he lost sence of reality, hes bad but he tells me everything that he dreams ,he remembers EVERYTHING and tells me how Jesus is coming with all his robots.real things

2. Rose1296 profile image53
    Rose1296posted 7 years ago

Have you really asked where is this all coming from? Where did it start? Maybe if you start asking questions there will be a pit full of answers. Good Luck.

3. profile image48
    jamiesoliverposted 7 years ago

ITS KIND OF RANDOM THAT QUESTION................

4. Max Graham profile image61
    Max Grahamposted 7 years ago

Sounds like sleep paralysis mixed with some form of cult. Sounds worrying. Maybe though re-phrase the question in better English. It's very hard to understand what exactly is going on.

5. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Sometimes we don't see what we think we see.Click on my picture and Read my hub:"The Coming of Christ".

6. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Well, this isn't a question, it's just a lot of rambling ideas, but don't worry about that, I'm sure that if you and your friends all sit down quietly, someone will come along and then life will be wonderful all of the time.

working