jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

it is hard or easy

1. profile image46
    omarjacko12345posted 7 years ago

it is hard or easy

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3940698_f260.jpg

2. profile image46
    omarjacko12345posted 7 years ago

yes it is easy to learn mj dance move and he is king of pop
    and i like his dance and songs and videos

3. Randy Simonato profile image60
    Randy Simonatoposted 7 years ago

Questioning whether it is hard or easy for Michael Jackson to inspire you to dance could be quite complicated depending on your character but, in most cases it was very simplistic for him to allure so many spectators and influence them to want to entertain as he did.  He definitely was a one of a kind performer and to not recognize his natural talents and want to mimic them was almost unheard of by many generations of people.  So if I were to answer your question in a general sense I would say it was easy, he inspired me.

4. pammjschaar profile image75
    pammjschaarposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4854099_f260.jpg

Omar,
    I apologize that it has taken me so long to get back to you on this, but I did not see this question until just this morning, as I was reviewing my articles and comments. Life has been very busy for me in the last 7 months.

Before I answer you, I would like to ask you a question: WHY WOULD YOU HAVE "JACKO" in your moniker as a part of your ID name here on HubPages?

I just cannot answer you at this time, due to the fact that you are using a moniker (nickname) as part of your ID name here on Hubpages, which was a name that Michael absolutely despised. (JACKO). It was used emphatically by the main stream media and ALL of the horrible tabloids in a way that was meant to intentionally hurt Michael. Do you not remember "WHACKO JACKO"? MJ stated over and over that it was very hurtful and insolent for ANYONE call him these names.

I will not go on a tirade about this, but I stand for Justice for Michael, as well as educating the public about the kind of person MJ was, not the person the bloodhounds in the media made him out to be. I hope you can understand my views on this matter and I ask that you please change your HubPages ID Name to a more respectful nickname, if you are a TRUE MJ Admirer, Fan or Follower, you will understand my feelings about this. 
    Thank you,
    Pam

working