why is so hard for women to answer smiple yes or no questions not let the person

1. profile image51
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

why is so hard for women to answer smiple yes or no questions not let the person hang or wonder abou

I mean no disrespect to women i just want to know why its so hard to say yes or no to any question about relationship,etc.

2. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

Yes.

(just kidding    smile  )

I'm not sure it's ever fair to make blanket statements about either sex; but sometimes one person believes there is a "yes/no" answer to a question, while someone else sees that neither a simple "yes" nor "no" will effectively answer the question.  In other words, unless someone is just being evasive, there are many times when things aren't as simple as some people seem to believe they are. 

There's one other possible reason someone may not answer with a simple "yes" or "no", and that could be that they don't want to hurt the other person's feelings.

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

If a girl is not saying yes or no about a relationship, it usually means she does not know.  If she knew either way, she'd say it easily.  It's when we are not sure that we can't say anything.

Closed to reply

working