jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that Russel Crow's acting talent is comparable to Tom Hanks?

1. andromida profile image60
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

Do you think that Russel Crow's acting talent is comparable to Tom Hanks?

2. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Having seen a dozen or  more movies of each there is no way! Tom Hanks is  an accomplished true actor.  Crow isn't even believable in most of his movies but neither can hold a candle to Denzel Washington. THAT's an actor

3. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 7 years ago

Tom Hanks is an excellent actor, Russell Crowe is not.  There is no comparision.

4. Jay Louidor profile image60
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't even put the two in the same category. Don't get me wrong, I like Russel Crow. But he's no Tom Hanks.

5. Lucky Cats profile image80
    Lucky Catsposted 7 years ago

Though I truly appreciate Russell Crow's acting ability and the variety of characters he has proven able to "become," my vote is with Tom Hanks.   This man is absolutely amazing in his creative spectrum.  He has played every imaginable role and done so fabulously.  Russell Crow was astounding in Beautiful Mind, I have to admit, and his gladiator roles but, still; my vote goes to Tom Hanks.

Powerful Pierre...I have to agree with  you about Denzel...and how about Morgan Freeman?  WOW!  I just saw Driving Miss Daisy again last night and his portrayl of the long time, loyal friend and driver for Miss Daisy is truly amazing.  I have always loved that man.

working