You have an interesting bio, could you tell us some of the music stars you have

1. MPG Narratives profile image61
    MPG Narrativesposted 7 years ago

You have an interesting bio, could you tell us some of the music stars you have written about?

2. stuart747 profile image61
    stuart747posted 7 years ago

I think music plays a big part in all our lives, each and every one of us has a favorite music genre and most will have a favorite song, Music can dictate are moods are effect our emotions and as a rule tend to uplift us when we hear it, my best music experiences have been at festivals, I love the fact you can see so many different acts and hopefully enjoy some hot sunny days listening to great bands, however I have witnessed The Verve, The Foo Fighters, The killers and most recently The Prodigy at festivals and all in the rain but with such great music these were amazing and memorable events even when the weather was poor, I should write more about the bands that I have seen but so far I have written about Oasis (living musical legends), Kings of Leon (hottest band of the moment) , Greenday (amazing musicians and entertainers), Rage against the Machine (bloody Mental) and Paloma Faith (flamboyant and hot), I try to include photos that I take from the gigs and I would like to improve my photography skills as well as my writing, I hope they are enjoyable hubs to read and I should really check them over again and improve on them.

3. MPG Narratives profile image61
    MPG Narrativesposted 7 years ago

Thanks Stuart747 for answering my question. Welcome to hubpages, looking forward to reading and seeing some of your hubs.

working