Is this Godzilla going to have the same poers the original had?

1. profile image46
    woodenbearposted 7 years ago

Is this Godzilla going to have the same poers the original had?

As a 57 year old Godzilla fan I am excited and am hoping they don't let us down again.  Don't change the moster or what he can do.  They really screwed up last time with that giant whatever it was, that changed size in every scene.  Godzilla was created by man's lust for power and nucleur superiority.  So Godzilla lives off  energy any nucleur or electrical.  The last stupid movie had him eating fish for god's sake.  I always loved the fact that he never really dies just fades or gets frozen and just waits till another day.  I grew up with this guy and I want to see Hollywood do him justice

2. Robert Sacchi profile image86
    Robert Sacchiposted 2 years ago

Part of the problem might be time.  A remake of the original might seem anachronistic.  I could see where the makers may fear that.  Another part may be which way to go, Japanese or American?  The Americanization of Godzilla tends to make the actors more important to the movie than Godzilla.  I view this as a big mistake.  A Godzilla movie should star Godzilla the human actors are supporting players.

working