I need topics people ..any suggestions?
I have been asked to write about personal stories because people like things they can relate to and I'm just wondering if there are any topics others would like to hear my opinion on.
1) Would you invite your Ex over for the holidays?
2) Where are all the good men these days?
3) Who do you have a crush on?
4) Do you like Poetry?
5) Any interest in what's ging on in the world today?
6) A religious quote or sermon you've heard and want to talk about.
7) Are you interested in any fashion of some sort?
8) Want to share your favorite special recipe?
9) Do you write short stories such as fiction or nonfiction stories that entail child abuse, a young adult that strung out on crack (Drugs), a struggling family that hits rock bottom due to our depressed economy, a relationship that is struggling, a young kid trying to cope in a new enviroment, an absent parent, a woman struggling with cancer, a girl who is obsessed with eating (Eating disorder) anorexia, or write about some place you've been or would like to go. The list can go on and on just be creative and use your imagination. Also you can pick from topics to write about if there is anything there that interest you there. Good luck!
You could write about pets, health. history and world events, fashion, relationships, family, ancient history, movies that you've seen or are going to see, TV Shows, and people. People (famous or otherwise) would be a good subject matter to write about. Recipes are another good topic. There's a lot of topics to write about. Comedy is a good topic, for example sitcoms, or any show that is funny.
by Tessa Schlesinger9 days ago
Probably the best advice I could ever give anybody is not to write about what nobody cares about. So I was happy to see that the writing cooperative mentioned that in this article.https://writingcooperative.com/stop-wri...
by Leigha Havard9 days ago
Just curious to know, usually I look up random stuff all the time. There is nothing in particular that I would say I care about!
by Cls13218 years ago
I am looking for a subject that I could write a lot about. For instance I had started writing about loans and stopped because I realized no matter how much I studied it, I couldn't offer the knowledge and helpful tips...
by NGRIA Bassett8 years ago
What make you decide on a topic and a tiltle for your hubs.
by Erick Hernandez5 months ago
How do I get over 1,000 views across all of my articles? I know you told me many times to write, and write until I get up to 50 or 70 articles. How exactly do I know what to write or what to research? How do I expect to...
by MEjones6 years ago
What topics interest people on HubPages? I want a topic to write about that will get me alot of...I love to write, I just need some advice on what to write about.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.