jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who is the best actor in the world?

1. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

Who is the best actor in the world?

2. bogerk profile image69
    bogerkposted 7 years ago

I think Daniel Day Lewis is the best actor in the world. He doesn't always make the best movies in the world though.

Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Anthony Hopkins are all very good and usually have more "entertaining" films.

3. karhubpages profile image61
    karhubpagesposted 7 years ago

My favorite Hollywood actor is Russel Crowe.  I like his acting in Gladiator.

Kamal Hassan is one of the best actor in the world.  But he belongs to India and the world still does not aware of his talent.

Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3f8ERm4 … e=related.

This is a song from Aboorva Sagorthargal (Tamil Movie) in which he played the character of a dwarf.  He is one of the versatile actor in the history of World Cinema.

4. Powerful Pierre profile image72
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Are you guys kidding  Currently its Johnny Depp. LOOK at all the characters he has played and the ones he made famous. De Niro would be second Pacino 3rd.

5. profile image0
    dennahposted 7 years ago

John Deep of course.Who else can take that position?

6. TomB88 profile image60
    TomB88posted 7 years ago

I think Heath Ledger would be up there now if he was still alive.

Leonardo Di Caprio is definitely one of the best, along with Johnny Depp and Tom Hanks ! great actors

7. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I think any list would have to include Robert Duvall, Gene Hackman, Jack Nickelson and Paul Newman.  Any one of those guys can get you so immersed in a character that you forget they are who they are. They can bring fantasy to life very well. WB

8. profile image0
    WildIrisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4264167_f260.jpg

Toshiro Mifune

Tony Leung Chiu Wai

Forest Whitaker

Ben Kingsley

Kevin Spacey

9. profile image0
    Martyv25posted 7 years ago

At the moment it would have to go to Johnny Depp for me, No one can become a charcter like he can.  One of his best movies in my opinion is Blow and another personal favourite Donnie Brasko

working