jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Who is a better actor between DiCaprio and Johnny Depp?

1. sandeep15r profile image79
    sandeep15rposted 2 years ago

Who is a better actor between DiCaprio and Johnny Depp?

Both, DiCaprio and Johnny Depp, are considered to be top actors of the present day Hollywood. Both have given memorable performances in many movies. I personally believe that J Depp is more versatile as he has played more diverse roles in movies, What say you?   

2. gaddie profile image77
    gaddieposted 2 years ago

Tough one for both have played in movie roles which suck and ones which made them great. Personally I'd say Johnny Depp but it is a close one.

1. sandeep15r profile image79
      sandeep15rposted 2 years agoin reply to this

So would I. He played more diverse roles.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

i love johnny because he is funny and sexy compare to leonardo.

4. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

Lol it's funny you choose these 2 actors,they are my least favorite but I did like one movie Edward Scissor hands,starring Johnny depp.

5. Jacqui Sack 18 profile image59
    Jacqui Sack 18posted 2 years ago

interesting comparisan, based on characters portrayed they both diverse and played their characters equally well, based on the "coolness" factor- Johnny Depp hands down

6. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 2 years ago

That is a tough question. On the one hand, I would say DiCaprio is better at doing what he does than Depp is. What I mean is that DiCaprio plays an admittedly narrower range of roles with more intensity than Depp does. However, Depp is by far the more versatile; that is to say, he can competently play at a wider range of roles than DiCaprio has demonstrated so far.

If "better" means "more," as is more versatility, then Depp is the "better" actor. But if "better" means playing roles with more intensity, then its DiCaprio.

7. Jan Lova profile image60
    Jan Lovaposted 2 years ago

It is a tough question for me as well. Love them both and each has their own style. Anyway I choose Leo. He is the best for me!