jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who is the best actor (female) of all time?

1. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

Who is the best actor (female) of all time?

2. backword_65 profile image61
    backword_65posted 7 years ago

Cherlize Theron, Tilda Swinton, Gwenith Paltrow, and so many others.  I don't believe there is a SINGLE best female actor.  Each have their own amazing qualities.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

There are umpteen films made in umpteen languages. If you consider only  Hollywood films, even then there may be several ones, based on individual tastes; Even if you choose one among them, there may be far better actresses in other languages quite unknown to Hollywood!

4. garyrockzzz profile image59
    garyrockzzzposted 7 years ago

I love to watch Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston (friends).

5. Rob Hanlon profile image61
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

Helen Hunt, Meryl Streep are great Actresses still alive, though I favour Katherine Hepburn to be the best all-time Actress.

6. Critic Acid profile image58
    Critic Acidposted 7 years ago

In fact your question is a very tough one and very confusing!!
    However, I guess Vivien Leigh is the BEST answer to your question.
    I chose her on account of her personal achievements including 2 Academy Awards for     Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2 spectacular roles in the movies :
    1. Gone With The Wind. (1939)
    2. A Street Car Named Desire. (1951)

Other outstanding actresses may include Meryl Streep, having most Oscar nominations more than any other actor (or actress) in the history of cinema industry ...
    Another one could be the gorgeous Sophia Loren ( 1 Oscar) or Elizabeth Taylor ( 2 Oscars).
    Yet I still think Vivien Leigh is the best on account of her outstanding roles, but this is just me smile

I think I'll make a hub about the best actors and actresses very soon ... So check it out!

Critic Acid.

7. Wayne Orvisburg profile image74
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago

I'm going to have to vot on Meryl Streep for this one. She always assumes the character to the point you forget she's Meryl Streep.

8. Rebelchick1 profile image77
    Rebelchick1posted 7 years ago

That's a tough one. I really like Kathy Bates. I think she's a fantastic actress. I've loved everything I've ever seen her in.

9. medicfrogs profile image77
    medicfrogsposted 7 years ago

Audrey Hepburn and Monica Belucci for the win.

working