Humor anyone?

1. Syrusv37 profile image90
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

Humor anyone?

I seem to have way more female friends than anything and they all say that I'm hilarious and make them laugh. I've heard that girls find humor attractive in a guy but I already have a gf and am now noticing the ways these girls act in a not so "just friendly" way. Is humor really that important to girls or are they acting this way because of something else? *Confused*

2. Mike360 profile image79
    Mike360posted 7 years ago

Women really do like humor, but something else might be at play here.

A scientific study came out recently that adds support to the hypothesis of "the wedding ring effect" which surmises that women are far more attracted to men who have already been taken.

Women have a hard time, deciding on their own, whether a guy is attractive or not so they look to others to see if they share their opinion.  If a guy is already taken, women think to themselves, "This guy must be desirable because someone is already with him."  Otherwise, women are not quite sure.  They must be cautious because there are so many weirdos, rapists, and stalkers out there.  They lack confidence in their own judgment.

Many men notice that as soon as they get a steady girlfriend, other admirers seem to come out of the woodwork.

3. Dawit T profile image75
    Dawit Tposted 6 years ago

Humor is a good thing. And if you give them that regualryly they'll automatically start assocating you with something good (Humor) and as a normal person we'll seek what we like and find a "good thing".

It's just like the product "BlackBerry". Blackberry is assosiated with something yummy and because the name of the phone is BlackBerry we associate the good things from blackberries with the phone.

As far as the girls: Make it clear that you have a girlfriend and aren't interested. That might not make you very popular but it's of course the best thing to do.

working