jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who is more hot and sensuous ? 'Munni' or 'Sheela' ?

1. RAHAR profile image72
    RAHARposted 7 years ago

Who is more hot and sensuous ?  'Munni' or 'Sheela' ?

Both of them being hit Bollywood item songs are on top of the charts in India.

2. divacratus profile image76
    divacratusposted 7 years ago

Sheila smile One is a rustic beauty whereas the other one is the modern Indian girl. Don't know why people compare the two girls when they are both so different big_smile

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Probably the one closest to the fire is the hottest.

4. RAHAR profile image72
    RAHARposted 7 years ago

but Indians too have two sides.....right?
    On one side they are chasing this western world whereas on the other they are still trying to retain the Indian culture values.
    If it is rustic beauty and modern girl then.....isn't it a close call

5. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Can we use hot and sensuous as separate categories? Can I say that one is more "hot" and the other more "sensuous"? Can I break it up like that?

If so, I would say, from looking at their pictures, I would say the woman on the left is more sensuous. I get the impression she is a bit older than the other woman. I get the feeling that the one on the left exudes more of a kind of gentle, warm, inviting sexuality -- which is how I'm defining "sensuous" (sensuality). divacratus used the word "rustic beauty" and I think that's right.

Therefore I would say that the woman on the right is more "hot." She is a "modern" beauty. She is younger and perhaps more strident, I say, for lack of a better word. There's something about the way she's standing.....

Anyway, I think divacratus is quite right! Both women, judging from their pictures, are their own people, very different.

6. SydFletcher profile image57
    SydFletcherposted 7 years ago

Sheela. Asuming that Sheela is the girls on the riight smile

7. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I don't know they are and the photo is no help.  I pick the one on the left.

8. MikeSyrSutton profile image65
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 7 years ago

Wow, that's a tough question! I guess i would go with Munni, because of her eyes, but both are beauties!