jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could swap lives with anyone...who would it be?

1. netslums profile image85
    netslumsposted 7 years ago

If you could swap lives with anyone...who would it be?

If you could swap lives with someone who would it be? This includes living people from both the present and past or any fictional character from a book, TV show, movie or video games. Please explain why in your answer. Thanks!

2. AndrewHignight profile image61
    AndrewHignightposted 7 years ago

Someone who has the looks, money, and happiness in there life!

3. ambee12 profile image81
    ambee12posted 7 years ago

Myself.  I don't envy anyone because what is meant to be (destiny) is meant to be.  What I have someone else may not have and what someone else may have, I may not have.  It's all part of the life cycle.

4. Fire Sprinklers profile image54
    Fire Sprinklersposted 7 years ago

I think for a day i would like to swap with Obama. Id like to know the secrets the US government keep hidden. Then the next day maybe Putin for the same reasons.

5. netslums profile image85
    netslumsposted 7 years ago

@prasannastudies - Why Hitler? You wanna be the person blamed for the genocide of an entire group of people? I'm not trying to attack you or anything...but i hope your answer is not going to be one that is radical in the sense that you agree with Hitler...

6. fayehelen profile image54
    fayehelenposted 7 years ago

This is pretty shallow, but probably somebody from The Hills, just because me and my friends were pretty much obsessed with the show when it came out and would loveee to party in Hollywood with all the celebs.

But not forever, I think I would get bored pretty quick, maybe just for a couple of weeks until the novelty wore off and I could come home to my own skanky (but home-)town!

7. 1WolfPack profile image56
    1WolfPackposted 7 years ago

I would swap my life with Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. It would be incredibly cool to scour the solar system in a space ship, hunting down fugitive criminals and claiming the bounty. Plus if you've ever seen that show, you know how smoking Faye is. Even if it was for a day, just to be in another world full of guns, excitement and space travel. What more could you ask for?

Whatever happens, happens. See you later, space cowboys.

8. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Maybe Erykah Badu.. she's got the looks, the talent, the money, she's deep and she's got balls...

9. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

I'd like to be Oprah...she seems to have a great personality and generous spirit- she's intelligent as well.

10. eBuddy profile image72
    eBuddyposted 7 years ago

I would love to swap my life with the life of Peter, from Jesus time. It would be the most incredible experience, unforgettable and truly unique.

11. bmcoll3278 profile image78
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

My wife so I could be nicer to me. LOL.
    I think for a day I would like to be. Stephen Hawking . To have his intelligence. It would not be fun to exspereance his disability, But that part would help me to have perspective.

working