jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Who is your favorite fictional character and why?

1. Besarien profile image86
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

Who is your favorite fictional character and why?

Here is mine. I love a redemption story.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12354049_f260.jpg

2. GizSleep profile image79
    GizSleepposted 2 years ago

Edmond Dantes. His story is one of redemption also but in a completely different way to that of Snape. I love the idea that he spent years planning his revenge and then even more years slowly enacting that revenge, just to question what he'd have left once his mission was complete.

Besarienposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Was that the Count of Monte Cristo? If so, I have never read it. I did see the movie when I was a kid. It frightened me more than monster movies ever did. Thanks for reminding me of a classic to put on my reading list!

2. GizSleep profile image79
      GizSleepposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yeah that's the one. The book is extremely different from the movie, but i loved the movie also!

3. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

Samantha Stevens on classic TvV show,Bewitched ,Lucy from I love Lucy would be my second favorite.

Lucy and Carol Burnett are two of my all time favorite women. Thanks for your answer!

4. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 2 years ago

Hello, I chose cartoon characters like, Popeye and Mighty Mouse. They were about saving the day or humanity in general. They may not be redemption stories but the stories were good.

Hi word55! Heroes from the get go are great too! I really liked Robin Williams and Shelley Duvall as Popeye and Olive Oyl. I thought they both did a great job. The music was fun in that movie too. Thanks for stopping to answer my question!

5. profile image0
    Lee Cloakposted 2 years ago

Good morning, Alberto Lobo, is my favourite fictional character, he is a mercenary, pirate, slaver, gun runner amongst other things and a general nasty so and so, he is an invention of my own and features in my short story trilogy 'Priest Catcher'.

What a cool answer! Is Lobo a priest catcher too? Slavers and pirates were the good guys compared to informers against the clergy as I understand it. Thanks!

2. profile image0
      Lee Cloakposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Besarien, Lobo is a priest catcher one of his many terrible mercenary occupations.

6. Larry Rankin profile image95
    Larry Rankinposted 2 years ago

The Dude from The Big Lebowski, because he knows how to take it easy.

Good movie! Thanks for your answer!

7. grand old lady profile image86
    grand old ladyposted 2 years ago

Everybody liked Scarlett in Gone From the Wind, but I personally liked Melanie. I guess I have this thing about underdogs....

Hi Grand Old Lady! Thanks for your answer.

Absolutely! I love Mellie! Such a good person and an underdog, yes, but one who comes out on top- happy with Ashley until the day she dies. Scarlett is always miserable for one reason or another.

Closed to reply

working