jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

1. dingdondingdon profile image57
    dingdondingdonposted 7 years ago

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Bonus points for "so bad it's good" movies.

2. profile image58
    JBunceposted 7 years ago

The one that comes to mind is a very obscure Italian, English-dubbed atrocity called  "Dirty War" from the late 80's. It seems to be about a hitman who's trying to retire but is dragged back in for one last assignment by shadowy forces, but the thing is so incredibly badly edited and dubbed that you can't always be sure. But its saving grace is that it's one of those bad movies that's so bad it's entertaining in its own strange, twisted way... absolutely hilarious at times, even though it's not supposed to be a comedy.

3. japtaker profile image89
    japtakerposted 7 years ago

"S. Darko", the supposed sequel to "Donnie Darko". It's like they had purposely set out to make a movie so bad that it would taint the very name "Darko" for all ages to come. Whoever is responsible for that move really should never have been allowed to do anything but scrub toilets for a living.

4. arthurchappell profile image38
    arthurchappellposted 7 years ago

The Day Of The Dolphin - the only film i saw where the entire audience walked out - and we saw it for free

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

The Go Between, what a heaving pile of cow faeces, I had to read the book and see the film as part of my English Literature course, film and book both absolute rubbish.
    For a 'so bad it's good' film: Plan 9 from Outer Space.

6. Scoutruth profile image56
    Scoutruthposted 7 years ago

I would have to say, Police Academy 2 mainly because I quickly  lost interest after the first.  Really? Do we have to suffer another installment of cops and robbers? Not to mention the bleeps, the sweeps and the creeps.

7. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

Dead and Breakfast... It really isn't very good, yet it is so bad, it is good.

8. Let'sPlayNintendo profile image59
    Let'sPlayNintendoposted 7 years ago

The worst movie I ever seen was Disater Movie. The whole movie was just pop culture jokes and the whole time I only laugh at ONE joke.

9. krisingreen profile image60
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

A walk to remember, the last song, friday the 13th, the wrong turn 3, and almost anything shown on cable TV.

10. Ciel Clark profile image73
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

It is a tie for me: 
    An old black and white French movie shot mostly in the dark, almost no conversation, with occasional cigarettes being lit.  I don't remember the name, but I remember sitting in the theater thinking, "Something must be about to happen...". Nothing ever happened.

A documentary called "Green" that was about things growing somewhere in South America.  Lots of long shots of green leaves.

So bad they were good:
    Morons From Outer Space
    It Came From Outer Space 3D

working