jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What's the funniest movie scene you've ever seen?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

What's the funniest movie scene you've ever seen?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

When I first saw "Airplane!" on cable, I was about twelve years old. There's a scene in that film where Robert Hays, while piloting the crippled airiner, says about one of the other characters, "When he finds out about this... the sh*t is going to hit the fan."...then the scene changes to the control tower on the ground, there's an electric fan on someone's desk and lo and behold a big piece of sh*t goes flying right into it.

...just a dumb sight gag, but to my twelve year old self, it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my life up to that point. I was literally rolling around on the floor, holding my sides, with tears of joy running down my face. I had NEVER laughed so hard at anything before and probably never did again.

1. Blond Logic profile image99
      Blond Logicposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That whole movie was funny!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh yeah, the whole movie is STILL funny, but that scene in particular still kills me every single time!!

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

In the movie the Green Mile where Billy the kid holds the moon pie in his mouth and spits it in Brutal's face. His reaction after he does it is hilarious. Billy the kid that is.

4. Blond Logic profile image99
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

I think when Cameron Diaz puts what she thinks is hair gel into her hair, in "There's Something about Mary". My husband and I were laughing and the kids kept saying, "what's so funny?"

5. ParadigmEnacted profile image74
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

In War of the Roses, Michael Douglas' character is trying to sleep while his wife tells him a story about how she was crying because she had a fantasy that he was invovled in a car accident and almost. He reassured her that there wasn't anything to worry about because it didn't happen. Then she said that she was crying because she realized he wasn't dead.

The way his eyes snap open wide and he kicks the covers off makes me laugh. I guess she got his attention.

working