jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Did you like motorbike

1. dank2011 profile image59
    dank2011posted 7 years ago

Did you like motorbike

2. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

Yes when I was a kid until I flipped over the handlebars. I would still ride but it is a little crazy here in Florida and I am just thinking its safer to keep the memories.

3. framistan profile image58
    framistanposted 7 years ago

I rode 3 different ones in my youth.  Then one day I realized motorcycles are INVISIBLE.  Because motorists have a mindset that they are looking for cars and trucks.  When the human mind focuses on ONE thing... it will not easily see other things.  Many motorists crash into cycles and they say, "I didn't even SEE HIM !!"   I personally was headed off the road 2 different times by old-timers... not because they hated cyclists... because they didn't SEE me.  Then I was spit-on by an old man in a BIG truck.  The spit landed on my hand.  He didn't do it on purpose. he appologized at the next traffic light.  I am sure he DIDNT SEE ME.  so..... if you ride... just remember you are INVISIBLE !!!

4. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 7 years ago

yes i do like vooom voooom voooooooooooooom lol

5. profile image0
    rajeev_rajuposted 7 years ago

offcourse dude every yougster like to have a bye of his choice so do I.
    It is just a nature of young boys to have super fast bye.

6. earnings33 profile image37
    earnings33posted 7 years ago

i love motor bikes. I ride bikes in Pakistan very much it's really very amazing and interesting fun to do. Bikes are such machines that can be handled very easily.

7. Sanukutta profile image61
    Sanukuttaposted 7 years ago

yes, they define your style!!! I like non sporty bikes smile

working