jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your top favorite movie quote of all time?

1. C'est La Vie profile image61
    C'est La Vieposted 7 years ago

What is your top favorite movie quote of all time?

2. kld0517 profile image59
    kld0517posted 7 years ago

"Shut your mouth when you talk to me"- Wedding Crashers smile

3. spookyfox profile image71
    spookyfoxposted 7 years ago

The one I can remember:

"Smile, and the world smiles with you; weep, and you weep alone." from Oldboy.

4. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

It has to be Di Nero in Taxi Driver " Are you talkin' to me, you better be talking to me........."

5. mikielikie profile image65
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood"  from " Dodge ball.

6. The Fanboy profile image61
    The Fanboyposted 7 years ago

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Marlon Brando - The Godfather

7. pancoor profile image54
    pancoorposted 7 years ago

Forrest Gump - My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

8. Stigma31 profile image65
    Stigma31posted 7 years ago

"Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more."
    From The Hours

9. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

From Love Comes to the Executioner -- "Are you a religious man? Because it's not too late to hedge your bets."

I admit, I have a very strange sense of humor...that movie was weird, twisted, and the source of a large number of my favorite movie quotes of all time.

10. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 7 years ago

From Men in Black:
    "A PERSON is smart. PEOPLE are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow. "

From Armageddon:
    "You wanna compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years....Why do I do this?  Because the money's good, the scenery changes, and they let me use explosives, ok?"

working