jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Are Dracula and vampire just fictional characters?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Are Dracula and vampire just fictional characters?

I love to see Dracula and vampire movies. But does it exist really?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4649690_f260.jpg

2. pancoor profile image54
    pancoorposted 7 years ago

No! They are real! I know one person who sleeps in a coffin and doesn't like garlic.

3. hassann profile image72
    hassannposted 7 years ago

I am pretty sure lots of maniacs throughout history tried drinking blood. They must have inspired the vampire myths but I don't think they flew, recoiled at the sight of cross or pulverized on exposure to sunlight.
    As for Dracula, he is a fictional character based on a real person. Sometime in 15th or 16th century, a man called Dracul ruled present Romania. He was basically a medieval despot plus he was a psycho. He killed people in gruesome ways like putting them on poles alive. He probably did eat the flesh of his vanquished enemies and drank their blood. In 19th century a British author made him into a novel character, hence was born Dracula the vampire.

4. webguyonline profile image53
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

i think they don't exist, i have no proofs but that's my personal point of view. for me it's just a myth.

5. ismhmr profile image49
    ismhmrposted 7 years ago

It depends. Some people actually like to pretend they are vampires (or vampyres, as they like to be referred to) and they even go as far as drinking the blood of other people. There is actually a whole subculture. They even wear fake fangs. Crazy huh?

6. profile image0
    r1rupposted 7 years ago

yes they are in movies only not really exists...

7. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

The stories of dracula, along with vampires began as a fictonal imbellishment of the life of Vlad III Dracula (or Vlad the impaler). With a little research you can find that the stories and myths were based on real fears.

8. bforth profile image60
    bforthposted 7 years ago

I really hope so. If vampires are real ill have to eat garlic all day long, that will kill any chances i have getting the girl.

9. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Dracula as depicted by Bram Stoker is fictional, but he is loosely based on Vlad Tepes, the son of a man nicknamed Dracul, a ruler of Wallachia whom history remembers as Vlad the Impaler. While much of history sees him as a bloodthirsty despot, it is said that he was a just ruler and was regarded as a hero by his own people. As for vampires in general -- I have certainly never met one, but life has taught me that "impossible" should rarely be used and can never be proven.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dracula-Prince- … ook-Review

10. Ronilo Blanca profile image68
    Ronilo Blancaposted 4 years ago

Absolutely dracula is fictional character. Because actually vampires are not exist.. We can only see them in movies

working