While I was on the question page looking through the questions and answering so

1. suncat profile image58
    suncatposted 7 years ago

While I was on the question page looking through  the questions and answering some of them I forgot

While I was on the question page looking through  the questions and answering some of them I forgot what was my question that I was going to ask when I came there. Should I just ask something anyway that comes to me after reading all that or try to remember what was that question that I was going to ask when I was coming to that page?

2. hassann profile image71
    hassannposted 7 years ago

You should definitely try to remember your first question. But before that, ask another question just in case you can't remember the other one so that you don't end up not asking any questions. Another option might be to start asking as many questions as possible. That way you'll have a decent chance to hit the question you forgot.

3. ucango4gold profile image60
    ucango4goldposted 7 years ago

I think that if you had wrote the question down before you asked the question, then you would not have forgotten it unless you lost it, and had to find it, but then you may have forgot where you had put it, and ending up forgetting everything and who you are,

working