jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which musical artist can sing your soul happy, and why?

1. jagandelight profile image78
    jagandelightposted 6 years ago

Which musical artist can sing your soul happy, and why?

2. profile image49
    mazimmmbopposted 6 years ago

That's so easy! Hands down, Hanson. Yes, the 3 blonde boys from Tulsa who sung MMMBop.
    Since 1997, these guys have sung away all my bad dreams, my fears and made me smile. To this day, 14 years, these guys continue to make the music that helps me through my day. They were playing when I attempted suicide. They made me stop and think about what it would prove.

If you ask any of my friends what puts a genuine smile on my face, their answer would be Hanson.

3. Shelvajay profile image59
    Shelvajayposted 6 years ago

I don't have a particular artist that can sing my soul happy really.  I just like very spiritual, grass roots Gospel Music, and I want the person or people singing it to get down to the Basics with it.  Aretha can sing it, Albertina can sing it, Whitney Houston can sing it, there are a great many artists who can fit the bill for me,  I do not care!  What I look for is that the music itself touches my soul...

I do not enjoy this "new school" Gospel music, that sounds too much like it should be played in the Clubs, and that does not set my soul on fire, or make my soul happy.

4. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

Seranata  immortal from E.S posthumas. I actually have two , also Nara from E.S posthumas. They do not actually sing but it's music. I cannot tell you exactly why , but  if you can ,go listen to it on youtube and then you will understand the reason why .

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I'm showing my age, but Dean Martin.  I swear he could sing a recipe for brownies and it would relax me.

6. blue shimmerald profile image59
    blue shimmeraldposted 4 years ago

neyo and michael jackson.. coz their music is unique.. it makes me sway when im in a bad mood..

working