jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you find it more difficult to answer the unanswered questions? Or to you Go s

1. Jangaplanet profile image76
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Do you find it more difficult to answer the unanswered questions? Or to you Go straight for the Hot?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I'd rather answer the "unanswered' ones. That way I am not influenced by other answers. Also, once a question has been answered multiple times, all the good answers have been used.
    I like to go for the unanswered forum posts as well, depending on the subject.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I go straight to "Latest, " then if it is around midnight and I am putting off going to bed, I will check the unanswered questions.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I also go to "latest" and just browse through anything I haven't seen yet. I'll answer anything that appeals to me and that I know I can give a quality answer for regardless of how many others have posted. I usually see all the new ones every day, so by time it hits "hot" I've probably already seen it anyway.

5. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I usually browse through the latest and only answer the ones that intrigue me and I feel I can answer either with humor or with a good answer. I have checked out the unanswered section before, but I have found some of these questions to be either out of my league or completely ridiculous!

6. What Is Q profile image79
    What Is Qposted 7 years ago

I waited until other people had answered this question, so I could answer. And my answer is no.

7. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

I like to do unanswered ones when they are not after answers that are more for google than here .Or stupid questions .
    Sometimes I really want to answer as I know I can help or the subject is a favourite of mine, or I learn something new .
    I check out all of them tho as it can be fun reading the answers as well !