jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's your thoughts on Charlie Sheen? Is it bipolar or have the drugs finally t

1. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

What's your thoughts on Charlie Sheen? Is it bipolar or have the drugs finally taken a toll on him?

2. rouxsgirl1963 profile image60
    rouxsgirl1963posted 7 years ago

Personally I think it's the drugs and alcohol catching up with him.  It's possible he has an underlying mental health condition so he could be a dual diagnosis nightmare.

3. mviadam profile image59
    mviadamposted 7 years ago

He is bi-polar, educed by years of self abuse.

4. Joan1 profile image59
    Joan1posted 7 years ago

What is everybody's problem?
    People are just jealous that he is WINNING!

5. GDiBiase profile image74
    GDiBiaseposted 7 years ago

He maybe delusional and deranged and need major help or he may be dumb like a fox! Lets think for a second, hmmmmm..
    Who's getting all the attention?

6. Michaelmas profile image65
    Michaelmasposted 7 years ago

I think the whole thing is sad. He is in need of help and most Americans are amused by the whole thing. We have sunk so low as a country that watching an actor unravel is entertainment. After spending time in other countries you can see how the news isn't so focused on celebrities and it's refreshing.
    I just watched a news helicopter follow Lindsay Lohan's car as she was late to a court appointment. What the hell are we doing in this country that that is news worthy?

7. Neon_Letters profile image60
    Neon_Lettersposted 7 years ago

He is bi-winning we cannot understand him because he is from mars.

8. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 7 years ago

I think people need to chill out! Judging another person is only a reflection of your own mirror. At least he's real, honest and says it like it is.
    And if he was mentally ill or a drug addict, then it's such a shame that society can make fun of these people's circumstances and use it for their own entertainment.