jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could go back to a particular era in time, which would you choose and why

1. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 7 years ago

If you could go back to a particular era in time, which would you choose and why?

2. earnings33 profile image39
    earnings33posted 7 years ago

i would love to go back into 90s era back into my childhood where i was king of my home. Everyone used to love me very much. All were together without any greed. I enjoyed my school life, my friends and my parents also.

3. Dracula's Wolfy profile image59
    Dracula's Wolfyposted 7 years ago

I'd pretty much love to go back in time to the 80's. Just to live through a time when all the best rock bands were huge! that would be epic. I also love the 80's style and dress like that now.. not a care in the world, haha.

4. P. James profile image56
    P. Jamesposted 7 years ago

The Roaring 20's for sure! Our grandparents partied harder than we ever will. And they know it.

5. Edoka Writes profile image59
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

I would go back to the 80's; then, life seemed more pleasant and innocent. Big hair, great music and originality was served abundantly...

6. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

The victorian years is the time I would love to go to. I love the style of the womans clothes and the polietness of the men.

7. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

Medieval times because I could just ride around on a horse lobbing peoples heads off that i didn't like. Just kidding, could you imagine the quality of life ? No I would say realistically before the "Great Recession". I wouldn't have to give up the living conditions or the technology and i could make a profit off the stock market.

8. The Taco Tagger profile image60
    The Taco Taggerposted 7 years ago

I'd like to go to Renaissance Italy. My God, the art and everything would amazing to see while it was being made. I could learn who the real Mona Lisa was heh. I wouldn't want to touch anything though because I'm pretty sure if I did, I would catch some sort of awful disease. However, corsets were in and that makes the trip all the more worth it.

9. F.B. Spannigan profile image60
    F.B. Spanniganposted 7 years ago

Either the 70's or 80's. Great music and fashion.

working