jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favourite book of all time and why did you choose that particular o

1. poetica profile image60
    poeticaposted 8 years ago

What is your favourite book of all time and why did you choose that particular one?

2. kilawinguwak profile image59
    kilawinguwakposted 8 years ago

That would have to be Haruki Murakami's HARD-BOILED WONDERLAND AND THE END OF THE WORLD. That book is a masterpiece, blending two uniquely different stories into a singular tale of modern-day living-induced dread and how it slowly kills the individual from the inside.

3. ShortSalesMVP profile image61
    ShortSalesMVPposted 8 years ago

That is a very hard question for me I don't think I have a favorite book of all time.  but I love a variety of books, like The law, Wealth of Nation, Gifted Hands, The Aeneid, Millionaire next door, Power of Focus, I've read those books more than once some 5 or 6 times.

http://www.shortsalesedu.info
    http://www.shortsalesedu.com

4. eric2112 profile image81
    eric2112posted 8 years ago

My favorite book of all time to date is 'Gods Debris' by Scott Adams. It's not a very long book, but it held my undivided attention through every page. The book discusses different takes on religion, the existance of God, and the nature of the universe. If you have ever had any doubts or are not sure of your views on these topics but are open minded, then this book is great. If you are stuck in your beliefs and will bend for noone, then it is most likely best you do not read it. For me it was a win-win and I have a brand new perspective because of it.

5. profile image0
    EYES CHAMbERSposted 8 years ago

Out Of The Dust. I only judge books by their covers, so this one was random like all the others. Also its written in almost poetic format. I figured since the pages had so much less of a read than average books, it'd be easier to read. Once you start this book, you cant put it down.

6. stendek profile image55
    stendekposted 8 years ago

Bible. That is spelled B-I-B-L-E because answer too short. Peace.

7. scramblingman profile image50
    scramblingmanposted 8 years ago

Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry. Great characters, wonderful writing style, oh, and a great story!

8. profile image0
    blueraven6posted 8 years ago

Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, Illusions - both by Richard Bach.

The spiritual insights are incredible!

9. blogger1234 profile image47
    blogger1234posted 8 years ago

Well i havent seen the book in a while so i might get the name wrong.9 minutes in heaven.it is about a man who is a preacher was coming home from church and got in a car crash.he describes what it looks like and if u see Jesus urf not comin back so he doesnt see him and he was revived and wrote that book.

working