jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite expression, phrase, or saying?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image83
    ThatFatGuyposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite expression, phrase, or saying?

2. Richard Fernandez profile image73
    Richard Fernandezposted 6 years ago

The Cosmos is also within us, we are made of star stuff... we are a way, for the Cosmos, to know itself.

-Carl Sagan

3. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 6 years ago

Good Eats! From that one cooking show of the food network, umm with the weird guy who talks about a particular food related topic each show. Good Eats!

4. Tusitala Tom profile image63
    Tusitala Tomposted 6 years ago

Thomas Carlisle's "That man is most orginal who can adapt from the greatest number of resourses," is one.   And I also like Francis Bacon's, "Reading maketh the learned man, writing the exact man, and discourse the ready man."   Terrific advice in both of these sayings.

5. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
    - Mark Twain

6. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

7. Nrjsh profile image66
    Nrjshposted 6 years ago

My favorite saying is that: We all have same mind but it is up to us how we use it..

8. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

though raw,i think i like this.........Words from your mouth is like shit from ass'

9. Tu Michael profile image61
    Tu Michaelposted 6 years ago

"I am not Number One but I will be the Only One". I don't know by whom was this saying written but it has a strong message about self personality. So i really like it smile

10. biman_r profile image74
    biman_rposted 6 years ago

Nothing is Impossible as the word Impossible itself says that it's possible as  I'm possible.

11. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

We live, we love, we forgive and never give up. The days we are given are gifts from above. ~Superchick