jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What male actor has the ideal male physique?

1. onemoreadd profile image60
    onemoreaddposted 6 years ago

What male actor has the ideal male physique?

2. futurenetads profile image65
    futurenetadsposted 6 years ago

For myself, I don't chase physique-based goals. A beautiful physique comes as a by-product of a healthy lifestyle

We need to remember that a physique doesn't tell us everything about someone's physicality. An attractive physique doesn't necessarily guarantee excellent health, mobility, functionality, or strength.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It's been a while but at the time--Kevin Sorbo who played Hercules on TV.  Not muscle bound but very nicely put together.

4. Rooskaya profile image48
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

Can't make out but I think Ashton Kutcher.

5. ishwaryaa22 profile image91
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Male physique have to be achieved through healthy working out by reputed personal trainers and proper diet by one's professional dietician(s) required for one's film career or certain films. Hugh Jackman is one of the male Hollywood actors who got an ideal male physique due to his dedication & sheer hardwork. No wonder his role of a well-sculptured mutuant Wolverine is famous. Other male actors who also got good male physique included Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger- these actors got heavy yet well-toned bodies required for their certain films such as Rocky series,  Conan the Barbarian, etc ( Arnold was Mr. Universe himself) and certain actors with lean yet muscular and well-defined phsique such as Robert Pattinson of Twilight fame and Hrithik Roshan, India's top male star with a Greek-like phsique that attributed to his success in his films and his massive fan-following in India and overseas.

working