Hi Kathryn I have joined this website now how do I start writing about what I w

1. lilian1 profile image60
    lilian1posted 7 years ago

Hi Kathryn  I have joined this website now how do I start writing about what I want to write about ?

I dont understand this site Kathyn how do I start writing on here  thanks lilian 1

2. Daffy Duck profile image59
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

I'm not kathryn, but I can help.  First you need to go to the top of your page and select "start a new hub" in yellow.  Then you need to pick a title for your hub.  Then you will need to pick a catagory that your hub best fits in.

Then you add tags or key words that help to identify basically what is in your hub.  You can choose from the list on the page or write some in the field yourself, or do both.  This will help to link it to other hubs with similar content.

Then you choose a format.  It doesn't matter which one you choose because you can personalize it during the edit stage.  Then select continue.

Type in the security code exactly as shown and press continue.  Then press continue again on the next page.

Your capsules will show here in the edit phase.

Go to a text capsule and select edit.  Write what you want to in here then press save.  If you want to insert a photo there are capsules for that too.

When you think you are done go to the top and press preview to see exactly how it will look.  If you are satisfied press close on the preview and then publish the hub if you want to at that time.  If you don't want to publish it yet then you can save it unpublished until you can work on it later.

It's fairly simple once you do it a couple of times.  Good Luck!

If you want to contact someone directly then go to the search box on the top right and type in someones name.  Then go to their page and select "contact directly" on the right side.

3. kathryn1000 profile image60
    kathryn1000posted 6 years ago

I hope you have the knowledge now.I didn't see this question!!

working