jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How do you attract more viewers to your hub?

1. Irenebonjour profile image58
    Irenebonjourposted 6 years ago

How do you attract more viewers to your hub?

2. Max_Power profile image60
    Max_Powerposted 6 years ago

Hi Irene.. bonjour! wink
    A good place to start is by visiting other hubs, reading and leaving comments. People will come to your hubs to find out more about you when you follow them, or leave thoughtful comments.
    What you are doing by asking (and when you answer) questions will achieve the same result. You can also get involved in the forums.
    Over time I would suggest optimising your hubs with keywords and tags, by researching with the keyword tool. Backlinking will also help.
    No rush though, I think it is always best to write from the heart, produce quality, and do the technical stuff later.
    Best of luck, and welcome to hubpages!

3. AngelaPereira profile image69
    AngelaPereiraposted 6 years ago

Don't forget to use bookmarking and social networking sites too. Some good examples are Digg, StumbleUpon, Redgage, Xomba, Snipsly...
    Essentially the most important thing to do is to write hubs with quality and the results will come around :-)

Good Luck!

4. TheBlondie profile image62
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

I answer and ask tons of questions and post on the forums, to help people out while getting involved and giving people a little preview of what they will find on my page and in my hubs. I also "hop" hubs sometimes, and rate/flag/thumbs up or down- doesn't do much for me personally, but hubpages recognizes your participating. Basically just get yourself out there!

5. The Jet profile image79
    The Jetposted 6 years ago

.... What Max Power said -- just write quality hubs from the heart. I'm not one to talk, though. I just joined 5 days ago. lol.

6. Roger Rabbit profile image61
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

You just did and i could dig it. I am going to follow, you got some real talent.

7. daffodil2010 profile image70
    daffodil2010posted 6 years ago

you can add it to some bookmarks sites you can find a large list in the hubpages

8. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 6 years ago

You do this by adding photos to your hubs.

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

For me I write 0 hubs, write 1 article and put it on the internet with google on June 2010 A.D. and 2 months later on August 2010 A.D. the referring sites found my article and have been spreading it around the world in 8 countries. I only answer questions on hubpages. All of my viewers comes from 100 percent referring sites because I have 0 hubs and so far total ever views of 1436 on April 12, 2011 A.D. If you can get referring sites to use your article/hubs then your viewers will be flowing to you like a rocket blasting off from the earth to explore the rest of the universe. My 0 hubs have just done it.

working