If your life were a movie, what would it be and why?

1. cjcarter profile image75
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

If your life were a movie, what would it be and why?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Writing the greatest article on the earth that is seen around the world in 8 countries of which everybody can see it except the members of hubpages because it is the pearl of great price for the special people around the world in 8 countries. 2. On April 16, 2011 A.D. GOD told me to write a hub for the members of hubpages and I obey GOD and published it on that date. I had no intention of writing another hub for hubpages members but GOD had other plans so that hubpages members would not be left out and written another excellent quality hub and the views have been multiplying fast from day 1. Between my 2 hubs I have total of ever views of 1519. It is growing in leaps and bounds. So my 1 hub which you can see is an consolation hub for the members of hubpages. Both of my hubs have excellent quality content and I am now batting at an unheard average of 1000 percent for excellent quality content hubs.I would pay attention if I were you.

3. brooklyn00123 profile image59
    brooklyn00123posted 6 years ago

I think if our entire world and existence was a movie then it would have to be the Matrix.. I would like to be casted as Neo... haha