jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What do people see in your eyes?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

What do people see in your eyes?

2. cupid51 profile image75
    cupid51posted 6 years ago

Eyes are the mirror of ones mind. People can look deep inside you through your eyes!

3. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

When people look into my eyes they see cosmic spheres floating in the dome like oblivion that is my cranium.

4. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

The intensity of the complex layers of being human. Like the Peter Gabriel song.

5. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

That depends who is looking...maybe love, passion or even tears

6. Walt Smith profile image56
    Walt Smithposted 6 years ago

The eyes are the windows to the soul...Or so it has been said. In my eyes you would probably see a reflection...W

7. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

they see a person who has seen too much. my eyes i think show that though my life is awesome now, my past wasn't. other times they see a person who cares about what is going on around them.

8. hanahbanzz profile image57
    hanahbanzzposted 6 years ago

When people look into your eyes they see happiness. You are the person that has alot of energy and you cant help but show it. Your eyes normally shine when you are around people you care about or people you love. Most of the time you just like to make people laugh and you love to be around people.

9. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Does anyone really have a conversation about that?!?!?  That's kinda weird..........Oh by the way I see darkness in your eyes..>WTH  Why that was so kind and forth coming of you.  I have heard a few things about my eyes but I paid no attention to whatever they were claiming to see #perves

10. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

They see who I really am. Sometimes at night they glow a little bit too.

11. sophia jia profile image55
    sophia jiaposted 6 years ago

what people can see in my eyes is up to both side. if i have a good mood, they can see excitment and happiness from my eyes. but if the one he or she is upset, he will see hopelessness from my eyes regardless of my state. so, it is a bilateral issue.

12. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

The joys and happiness that I can bring to them.