jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you like the current music in the charts today?

1. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 7 years ago

Do you like the current music in the charts today?

2. Divok profile image64
    Divokposted 7 years ago

no. The only exception is by chance. that foo fighter's new album got into the charts. That is ok. But the rest of it... its just... terrible

3. jtyler profile image58
    jtylerposted 7 years ago

Mostly, no.  I enjoy some of the newer songs of some of the older generes, but none of this hip hop rap stuff.  It's quite horrible.  Try watching a rap video with the music muted.

4. Ballet4me profile image51
    Ballet4meposted 7 years ago

Yes, you can do a lot of things with them. But some are just too fake.

5. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

No, I don't. The substance in mainstream music is dead. It's all about beats and sex.

6. Lenzdp08 profile image60
    Lenzdp08posted 7 years ago

No, I do not like most of it. I write hubs about actual good music. Everyone who said they don't like mainsteam music should tell me what they think about the bands I write about. Thanks smile

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

most of it is terrible but there is still some good music being made. people like lady gaga and justin beiber , katy perry etc.,are killing music but then folks like eminem are sort of keeping it alive.

8. agunter profile image62
    agunterposted 7 years ago

I personally do not care for main stream music now. It is all about sex or drugs. The only one that I like is Foo Fighters new album and that is because I have followed them for years. I tend to still listen to classic rock and 90's rock. I feel like music just won't be the same anymore. Especially since it has become more of a "visual" art if that even makes sense.

working