jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

For how many hours do you watch TV daily?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

For how many hours do you watch TV daily?

What is the average time you watch TV for?

2. profile image0
    As It Happensposted 6 years ago

Zero. Don't own a TV because I think it's been dumbed down so badly not only is there nothing I find worth watching but on the odd occasions I encounter it, I resent being treated like an idiot with a tiny attention span!

3. Yehyapal profile image60
    Yehyapalposted 6 years ago

Less than 2 hours unless if i am watching a movie...
    I just usually watch 20 to 40 minutes tv series to avoid being hooked on for so long.

I have better things to do than watch TV, so i keep it limited.

In the summers this kicks up, probably to 5-6 hours daily.

4. nancyme profile image59
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

I think more or less about 2hrs on an average. There are days I don't even turn the TV on. and there are days I am just glued to it.

5. Robot kid profile image56
    Robot kidposted 6 years ago

even though i dont own a tv, i still catch up to my favorite shows through streaming websites. It often takes way to much time to stream an episode but I'll leave for about 15 minutes to make a snack or a meal and it will be done or close to done when I get back. so i would have to say 2 to 3 hours of tv watching

6. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 6 years ago

More than 1hr and less than 2hr hours a day,mostly just watch the news and any documentary that are on... I'd rather read a good book instead...

7. sam3m profile image60
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

i watch tv about 10 hours a day.  i'm disabled, so it's on from the time i get up.  my wife and i watch a minimum of 5 hours of news programs/day.  i keep the set on while i work on the computer or read, so i'm not always paying attention to it.

8. your cybersister profile image60
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

Over the last few years there has been less and less that I am interested in watching.  I am not interested in all the reality shows or what I consider night time soap operas.  The comedies aren't particularly funny to me - I find the news to be depressing - I actually don't watch much TV at all.  I probably average less than 5 hours a week.  I would much rather (and often do) read instead.

working