jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many hours of TV do you watch and how many hours of computer time do you spe

1. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 4 years ago

How many hours of TV do you watch and how many hours of computer time do you spend on average?

2. AMAZING THINKER profile image60
    AMAZING THINKERposted 4 years ago

I watch T.V for news and Sports, so May be 10 hours a week, and 20 hours of computer.

3. gpishev profile image60
    gpishevposted 4 years ago

Well, I try not to watch TV at all and focus more on information that can help me grow as a personality. I spend a lot of in front my PC thou, maybe around 60 hours a week or more. What about yourself?

4. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I watch two hours daily that also depends if there is  a good movie.  If no movie then an on hour of news on my PC I spend four hours depending on what I have to do I try to limit my hours as well not more than hours hours

5. profile image0
    mbuggiehposted 4 years ago

Computer: 8 to 10 hours per day (including weekends);
    Television: 3 to 5 hours per day (often while working/playing on the computer).

6. johnsonrallen profile image92
    johnsonrallenposted 4 years ago

I rarely watch TV anymore. Maybe 30 minutes per day. Computer is quite different, as I sit in front of it all day for work!

7. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 4 years ago

VI very rarely watch TV--Perhaps 4-5 hours a month. I live and work and get my news on one or several computers, including my iPhone, so I probably spend 12 hours a day on computers daily every day, on average.

8. JustSimple info profile image80
    JustSimple infoposted 4 years ago

TV, Whats that?   
    I do catch up on my shoes via my XBox Live account, via Crackle, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.  I canceled and cut the cable cord 3 years ago, and I am satisfied.  I will watch the news every so often on the free HD local signals, but its usually bad news, so I turn it off.   CBS offers free shoes online and via apps.  Computer time is different, working on Hubs, and blogging on other places, and working on my own webpage, and then there is my school work online.  10hrs a day I would say on a good day, on a slow day maybe about 6 hours total time in front of the computer.

If I had a bigger monitor it would probably be more hours.

working