I m 46 years old. I love photography and want to be a pro or close. Am I too old

1. profile image48
    eddieleewposted 6 years ago

I m 46 years old. I love photography and want to be a pro or close. Am I too old to start a new?

I have been taking pictures for over 20 years with film slrs. I have been taking it seriously for a while and have got a Canon t1i to start. Do I have a chance at my age to be a pro? I m going to school for my DAR degree and a certificate in photography. Do I have a chance?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5053044_f260.jpg

2. mommyneal6 profile image77
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

It is NEVER to late to do anything you want! I say go for it an best of luck to you!

3. Rob Winters profile image84
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

I can't speak for the field of professional photography specifically but if it's something you love to do that's a big factor in your favour towards becoming successfull.Your age imho will not be what stops or limits you.Besides nowadays 46 ain't that old smile You sound motivated and you already know it's something you enjoy and love so just believe in yourself and go for it.Many people reinvent themselves or change career later in life and often with great success so there's absolutely no reason you can't do the same.Good Luck

working