jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

A young lady 25 years younger than me is attracted to me what do you think?

1. danielthorne profile image39
    danielthorneposted 8 years ago

A young lady 25 years younger than me is attracted to me what do you think?

2. CiscoPixie profile image77
    CiscoPixieposted 8 years ago

well, if the feeling is mutual, things could work out. If you don't take the chance, you'll never know! smile good luck

3. davidwpa profile image60
    davidwpaposted 8 years ago

Depends on how old you are and how old she is..If she is under 25, I would say you may want to tread carefully and obviously if she is under 18 STAY AWAY.

4. maheshpatwal profile image72
    maheshpatwalposted 8 years ago

David you made be laugh......... yeah  daniel i agree with david if she's below 18 , it makes sense to stay away from her..........

5. RecoverToday profile image84
    RecoverTodayposted 8 years ago

How do you feel about it? Are you comfortable with it?

6. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

If you're old enough to be her father, she may be too young.

7. khood1357 profile image62
    khood1357posted 8 years ago

Think before you act. Talk to her and make sure it is the right decision between the two of you. No one can tell you who to love or who you love for that matter. Date first and get to know one another, because you may find out that it is just a fling.

8. profile image48
    buckeyegirl171posted 8 years ago

It happens, I know a lot of women who love men that much older than their self. If you aren't secure on the situation without our opinions, it's not good for you. But also take into consideration that love is a gift, and true love is hard to find, so if you have a chance at it. Go for it! But make sure you are comfortable with it.