jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Movies you are looking forward to recently?

1. ezhang profile image
    ezhangposted 6 years ago

Movies you are looking forward to recently?

There are lots of great movies this summer. Anyone have movies that they are dying to see, or have seen?

2. nycgrl profile image79
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

The Hangover 2! and I plan on seeing it this weekend when it comes out in theaters :-)

3. lovelife08 profile image61
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Rango, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Soul Surfer...that is my most recent list of must-watch movies.

4. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I'm ready for Cars 2 to come out, so my son will quit asking when we are going to see it.  I have to admit, I'm pretty excited myself about seeing.  I love Pixar movies.

5. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

The HANGOVER 2! XMEn first class, Fast Five smile

6. oldchap2585 profile image59
    oldchap2585posted 6 years ago

x-men:first class, This movie is going to be a classic.

7. Faceless39 profile image92
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

In my personal opinion, Hollywood movies are pretty much a write-off and have been for years.  I go with Netflix.

8. ComfortB profile image86
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

The truth is I don't watch movies that much, but I did buy a DVD recently at Walmart at my teens bidding, and boy did we have some good laughs. It was hilarious! It was some movie titled 'Marley & Me' starring, Jennifer Aniston. Great family movie it was. Really.

9. jaryrsry profile image59
    jaryrsryposted 6 years ago

"Artist" "Mother" I often find out some new release DVD movies from thie online DVD movie store "aussie DVD store". you can have a check from here: http://aussiedvdstore.com/