jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could make a movie about a real life hero (past or present) who would it

1. Roy Perrin profile image61
    Roy Perrinposted 6 years ago

If you could make a movie about a real life hero (past or present) who would it be?

You would be able to make the movie with any "tall tale" additions as long as they are part of the story of their life.  I would like to see a movie about John Henry.  He rose from slavery and led the railroad workers to the "promised land" according to legend.  Disney hasa a great rendition of the story on the American Legends DVD.

2. profile image0
    Quddusposted 6 years ago

I would have to say Dr. Bernadine Healy...

http://quddus.hubpages.com/hub/A-Tribut … h-Advocate

3. lydocia profile image81
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

The term "hero" is open for wide interpretation.

My biggest hero would be my grandmother. She lived and died with me in her heart, even though I never thought about how she would not be there forever. She did everything she could for me and I for her, and we were more than grandmother/granddaughter, godmother/godchild... we were best friends. She is everything I want to be when I am a grandmother one day.

Other than that, there are so many "heroes" I look up to. Think about favourite teacher, best friend, sports hero, music hero,... I guess it all depends on what is interesting to tell.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

No tall tales needed.  I'd make a movie about how Abraham Lincoln got rid of those eurotrash filth Rothschild banks that control the world - he damn sure got rid of the one here for a while, and he died for it too.

5. ibbarkingmad profile image82
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

John Paul Jones. That guy was rather awesome. The Bonhomme Richard vs the Serapis was an awesome success story for the American navy during the American Revolutionary War.

6. Oddity profile image75
    Oddityposted 6 years ago

Jonas Salk.

He is, perhaps, one of the greatest people to ever live. He was the one that discovered the polio vaccine and went on to share it with everyone despite corporate interests to charge for it. His work has saved countless lives throughout the world. He's a true hero of the world.

7. R.S. Hutchinson profile image82
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

Milton S. Hershey (actually I'd be suprised if there is NOT a movie about him)

8. delmer47 profile image61
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

Crispus Attucks, the first person killed in the American Revolution.

9. Roy Perrin profile image61
    Roy Perrinposted 6 years ago

That sounds like and interesting choice.  Do you know anything else of his life?  I rememebr doing a report on him in high school, but don't rememebr much about him.