jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think has been the best movie this summer?

1. Nickalooch profile image90
    Nickaloochposted 6 years ago

What do you think has been the best movie this summer?

2. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

I do not know much about the exact release dates, so forgive me if I don't answer precisely about the SUMMER. But I have seen quite a few movies, which I enjoyed and I am mentioning those below:

1. Unknown (Liam Neeson)
    2. Pirates of The Caribbean 4 - You gonna enjoy until Jack Sparrow is involved smile
    3. I am Number Four.
    4. Source Code
    5. Hangover 2
    6. Rise of the Planet of the Apes

3. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
    Jo_Goldsmith11posted 6 years ago

I loved the smurfs with Neil Patrick Harris. It just came out this month. It was a great family movie, and oh! so funny.
    Bad Teacher tops the list. I think this was May or June when I went to see it. I love Cameron Diaz! It was really something I may want to but the dvd.
    That has been pretty much the most of my movie days out of my home. I finally had the chance to see The King's Speech on DVD..
    I loved it and I bought it! smile

4. SummerSurf profile image60
    SummerSurfposted 6 years ago

Rise of the Planet of the Apes...or Unknown.

5. Nickalooch profile image90
    Nickaloochposted 6 years ago

i didn't like Unknown that much. for me its been:

1. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
    2. Super 8
    3. Captain America

Source Code was surprisingly good. I felt that I Am Number Four could have been better, but it also suffered from having to familiar of a plot.

6. .josh. profile image61
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

'Super 8' was phenomenal -- definitely the best I've seen this summer, though I haven't yet seen 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' or 'Captain America,' so perhaps my list will expand once that happens.

Not sure how long ago it was released on video, but also just watched 'Animal Kingdom,' and that was quite good.

working