jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Best rap song??

1. ojw9598 profile image60
    ojw9598posted 6 years ago

Best rap song??

2. LADYGIRL profile image59
    LADYGIRLposted 6 years ago

The best rap song I know is Apache by the SugarHill Gang. That when rap music was rap music.  And don't forget the Soul Sonic Force w/Afrika Baambaataa ooh they where the days....

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

"Fuc* Tha Police" - by N.W.A.

4. Ayse profile image59
    Ayseposted 6 years ago

I'd have to say Easy E.  Also, I like Fresh Princes "Summer Time." That was a nice rap song.

smile

5. ArtAsLife profile image61
    ArtAsLifeposted 6 years ago

Tech n9ne is a quickly rising artist, His fan base is crazy amounts including several celebrities such as Chum Lee, and Charlie Sheen. Worldwide Choppers from his album 6's and 7's is really amazing, it is a combination of the worlds greatest rappers all delivering a truly amazing song that hits every nerve in your body. His flow and speed, paired with his amazing delivery, beats, and even messages put him and his music near the top of the rap charts. Listen to any of his music, from any album, of any time of his career and youll instantly feel it:)
    +TECHNICIAN+

6. Extinct Soul profile image58
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

I'm not really fond of rap songs but 'Changes' by Tupac really hits me and made me say oh yeah! smile)

7. Kimberly D King profile image78
    Kimberly D Kingposted 6 years ago

I  really love NWA's "Express Yourself". But there are so many classics. "California Love", "Big Poppa", "Gin and Juice," "Shimmy Shimmy Ya"...

8. Elfranko profile image60
    Elfrankoposted 6 years ago

"The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground.

9. LeisureLife profile image72
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

Pedal to the Metal - Wiz Khalifa

Check out my Hip Hop Influence Hub:

http://hubpages.com/t/2a749e

working