jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Who is the best white rapper?

1. cooldad profile image60
    cooldadposted 6 years ago

Who is the best white rapper?

I vote for Paul Wall and the Beastie Boys.  Don't front, just let me know who you think is the best.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5439278_f260.jpg

2. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

Eminem.  He has a unique way with words and great rhythm.  I'm a long time fan and other white rappers may be good, but not Eminem good - my opinion.

3. Jeromeo profile image60
    Jeromeoposted 6 years ago

I guess this question has some merit with so many wanting to claim the title.  But hands down he who has the best [Flow] gets the nod.

For complex vocal rhythms that are blended with equally twisted background music tracks, the master has no competition, save his on ego, [M&M]Eminem is the man.

4. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

Eminem is the best!  Been a fan since the  beginning he is a brilliant lyricist and as many jokes as he makes in his songs, he also speaks the truth as he sees it.

5. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

Diabolic all the way!! You have to listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3SWw2FTYuw

6. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

Vanilla Ice, of course!  OK, maybe my vote really does go to the Beastie Boys, but I do still like Vanilla Ice and I don't care how uncool that sounds.

7. Stephiliboo profile image58
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

Look no further........... It's actually me

8. josters profile image81
    jostersposted 4 years ago

It's Macklemore, and if I had been on HubPages two years ago, I would have said the same thing. He's got such great messages in his songs and he became famous without a label.

9. profile image54
    ethanevansposted 3 years ago

Eminem is  undisputely the best white rapper. He 's got fluency and great rapping skill. His music gives inspiration to us.

10. profile image60
    collins okothposted 3 years ago

i bet for emminem Emminem. wins hands down for me but only because his raps have so much more emotions in them

11. Adam Stott profile image61
    Adam Stottposted 3 years ago

theirs a rapper out name LOGIC and that man is on his way

working