What do women love most about men?

1. ninabillian profile image43
    ninabillianposted 6 years ago

What do women love most about men?

2. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

what women love most about men is the gentlemen attitude that they carry. Not all men are like that, but most of whom I dated had a very sweet side to them. It is our natural ability to be attracted to men. So we each have our own expectations of what we want and look for in a man. I look for  good qualities in men. Looks are not important. It is the attitude, security, and what they have inside to offer me. I think most women look for types that just like to treat a lady like a real lady.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

It depends on the woman. Each woman has a favorite personality trait and physical feature they love in a male. Some are the same, but most of them are different. I love a males back and shoulder that is toned and tanned. I love running my fingers down the ridges. However, my favorite personality trait is a combination of creative, funny, dominating, caring, and intelligent. Luckily I've found my match smile
    Manners do not always matter, but they are nice to have around every once in a while.