jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do women most love about men?

1. livingabroad profile image78
    livingabroadposted 5 years ago

What do women most love about men?

Ladies please fill us in. This question has surely crossed every heterosexual man's mind at some stage! Can anybody help?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It is hard to pinpoint for me. I love men, everything about them.  The way they stand, the way they walk, the sound of their voices.  Personally, I love a man that is very masculine with a keen sense of humor and a soft spot for me.

I am also fascinated by what seems to be an innate ability to understand machinery.  They just seem to know.  Even guys that never had much experience with engines, seem to understand how they work.  Are men and women equal? - oh yes absolutely, but we are definitely not the same.  Thankfully.

1. Hariom Singhal profile image59
      Hariom Singhalposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Good answer. A women who love her man like his every part.

3. myownlife profile image39
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

Interesting question, I think it depends on the person, all women mayn't have the same point of view, but I can tell you if any woman has true love, she definitely loves her man's honesty. Being a man I am just guessing.
    Cheers

4. kiewkilw profile image60
    kiewkilwposted 5 years ago

IT's true I agree with myownlife. Not all of us think alike. For me i like when man being a man and the good thing of being man is they are stronger than woman both of physiological and emotional. We are sometimes just so emotional and we could not help ourselves.

5. yoginijoy profile image73
    yoginijoyposted 5 years ago

For me, it's the voice, the physical strength, incredible ability to focus, smile, sense of humor, confidence, speaking another language or two, conversation skills and an ability to dance.

working